Support Network and Activities
We believe being a mother should not isolate you, so we encourage you to bring your children with you to all MOMS Club events. You do not have to bring your children to attend at event, but if you do bring children, please remember that you are responsible for your children's safety and behavior at all times. During meetings we may have a volunteer member watching the older children away from the mothers, but often we are all together. Babies are always welcome to stay with their mothers and you may nurse at our events. We are all mothers here!
- Monthly meetings with speakers, discussions and other fun programs.
- Casual get-togethers in parks and members' homes.
- Day Trips for mothers and their children such as to the museum, fruit picking, and fire station tours
- Family parties around the holidays or just for fun throughout the year.
- Playgroups for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children.
- Monthly activity groups for the mothers, like cooking crowd, craft crowd and Mom's Night Out. We are always open to starting new activity groups if you have a special interest that you would like to pursue with other moms.
- Homemade meals delivered to your door when you welcome a new baby or at other times of need.
- Service projects that help needy children in our area.
SOME OF THE THINGS WE DO FOR FUN!
Walk and Play at a Park
Monthly Business Meetings
Walking Club Through Local Neighborhoods
Visits to Children's Museums
Moms Night Out
Moms Playgroups -mani/pedi, lunch
Tour Local Businesses
Science Experiments for Kids
Little Chefs, Kids Cooking
There is something for all ages and for every mom!
"MOMS Club," the "Mother-to-Mother Fund and the Mother/Children logo are registered service marks of the International MOMS Club